welcome to my new blog. as i discussed in my 100th post, i’ve determined to actively pursue the opportunity to use my words and experiences to inspire others toward thoughtful conversation and intentional movement.
as i considered how to best do that, i made some changes to my site to make it easier for you, my readers, to engage in conversation with me and each other. here are a few of the changes you’ll notice ::
• i’ve changed my commenting system to DISQUS…but don’t worry! everything you’ve ever commented on is still here. it’s easier to search for, too. this system makes it much easier for all of us to respond to one another. you can even respond to a thread via email (just subscribe to the thread in the comments section).
• a better SEARCH box. this puppy is powered by google, and works like a charm. check it out to find something in the archives; all you need is a word or two from the post or comments. it’s right under that large picture of me.
• RESOURCES. i haven’t yet finalized these pages, but keep checking back! once they’re up, you’ll find helpful books and resources relevant to the topics discussed here at the WayWard follower, as well as an ongoing list of what books i’m currently reading. they’ll all be linked so you can purchase it from amazon.com with just a click.
• MORE CONTENT. be looking for new posts several times a week. the best way to stay connected and engage in the conversations here at the WayWard follower is to subscribe via email – just fill in your email address on the right side of the page!
• easier SHARING. see that floating menu on the left? if you’re signed into your facebook or twitter, all you have to do is click the button to share the post with your friends – and invite them into the conversations here!
you, my readers, are the best way to get the word out about what we discuss here. this blog isn’t about me shouting my opinions in the crowded online marketplace; rather, it is an opportunity for us to participate in a dialogue with fellow travelers along the way. if i write something you’re passionate about, share it! help me invite others into the conversation and let’s learn together.
i’m truly looking forward to our continued journey together as we better discover together how to inspire each other in thoughtful conversation and intentional movement. thanks for letting me do this with you.
so, take a few minutes to poke around, explore and kick the tires of the new site!